This group page is under construction with additional content being added.
Request to be the Administrator of this page where you control the content and can link to your information. Submit your request here
Event Managers are a great way of having a professional person or group help run overall events at a location.
This group membership allows you to be recognized within the Event Management Community where you can view ideas and blog with others.
You will want to include your desire to be hired by others by completing your profile section where others can locate your services.
There is a lot to deal with in running events and some of the considerations need to be considered:
- Initial Planning on features and activities that will be provided
- Making contacts with all professionals needed at the event for proper execution of their related tasks.
- Setting up event
- Securing additional talent and performers to add to the event
- Being available at event to trouble shoot any concerns
- After event review and evaluation to discover what was needed and suggestions for future events.
If you are an event planner we offer you look up services from our members profile search feature for the following.
- Locate Referees, Judges, or Referees to build a professional and safer environment
- Locate professional sport promoters and directors to run specific events.
- Identify and secure the location
- Locate others business' to supply sound equipment, staging, and more
- Contact vendors to attend and support the event financially by their booth fees adding more interests to event
- Volunteers are also listed and easily found to help hold down costs
- Need help search for promotional models and assistants
- Add excitment by checking out performers to entertain and help develop interest in the event
- Need to build the events image by adding a photographer
Looking for an Event Manager? Search SELECT CATEGORY - "Event.Stage Support" and then PROFESSIONAL SERVICE - "Event Management"